Serial PPI is a pin module with 16 channels of I / O MCS-51, 24-pin channels of I / O PPI, and 2 Counter MCS-51 each width of 16 bits are controlled via RS-232 UART. This module is optimized for interfacing to a PC via Serial Port computer and comes with a DLL file and TPU that contains routines for use of the module.
- The input voltage is 12 VDC to 5 VDC output.
- RS-232 UART interface with a data rate of 9600 bps minimum and maximum data rate of 115200 bps.
- Path I / O up to 40 pins and 2 counters each width of 16 bits.
- There DLL files and TPU along with sample programs.
- Can be used to control the Relay, LED, Switch, etc.