ArduCAM is Arduino based open source camera platform which is well mated to Arduino boards.
With the great success of ArduCAM shield Rev.B, we received hundreds of comments and feedbacks from ArduCAM users. The ArduCAM team now released a more powerful ArduCAM shield Rev.C with past few months’ hard work.
The new features list as follows:
- Incorporating standard SPI slave interface
- Reduced IOs consumption, only 4 IOs for SPI, 2 IOs for I2C and 1 IO for SD are required
- All IOs are 5V and 3.3V tolerant
- Support all Arduino families including Arduino DUE
- Can be easily ported to any platforms which have SPI port like Raspberry Pi, BeagleBoard, BeagleBone, pcDuino and etc
- Support 1080p still JPEG image capture
- Provide low power mode, reduce power consumption and prolong battery life
- Well mate with Arudino UNO R3, MEGA2560 R3, Leonardo R3 and DUE boards
- 1pcs Arducam-LF Camera module shield w/ 3.2 inch LCD
- 1pcs OV2640 Camera module (eBay item 281067291314)
- Note: Camera modules, Arduino UNO Board shown in 1st and 2nd description picture are not included in the package