Seeeduino Stalker v3.0 is a feature rich Arduino compatible Wireless Sensor Network node especially useful for outdoor data-logging applications . It has a X-Bee carrier board for using with X-Bee modules, such as GPS Bee, Bluetooth Bee and Wifi Bee, etc. Its modular structure and onboard peripherals makes it convenient to log time stamped sensor data on a periodic basis. Seeeduino Stalker comes with a RTC with backup power, SD Card Socket, Bee Socket and Solar based Li-Ion Battery Charger. The Seeeduino Stalker is a good candidate for all your tracking, monitoring and control projects.
NOTE: Seeeduino Stalker v3.0 is the latest version of this board. Please Look here for comparison with older versions of this board. Seeeduino Stalker V3 has many features and offers ways to modify the functionalities by soldering or disconnecting PCB jumpers. Please understand this document and refer to the schematic before programming.
- Compatible with Seeeduino (I/O ports use 3.3V Logic). Can be programmed with Arduino Processing language.
- Onboard microcontroller: ATMega328P
- Onboard Real Time Clock chip DS1337S (Socket for a CR1220 coin cell, which acts as a backup power source for RTC)
- Serial interface with DTR for auto reset during programming when operating in standalone mode. (For programming, UartSBee must be bought separately).
- microSD card socket
- I2C Pin header (operation voltage is selectable: 5.0V or 3.3V)
- Grove interface (operation voltage is selectable: 5.0V or 3.3V)
- Reset buttons for XBee Modules and ATMega328P
- Bee series socket - 2*10 pin 2.0mm pitch (which will mate with - one at a time - any of the wireless modules: XBee, BluetoothBee, GPSBee or RFBee.)
|Crystal Oscillator||8 MHz|
|Board for Arduino IDE||Arduino Pro or Pro Mini (3.3v , 8 MHz)w/ATmega328|
|Power Supply||3.7v LiPo Battery, Use 5VDC solar panel for charging the battery.|
|Power Connector||2 pin JST/ USB|
|Connectivity||I2C, UART, SPI|
|Open Circuit Current||6 mA max|
|Maximum Current on 3.3v port||800mA|
|Size of PCB||86.74mm x 60.96mm|
- Wireless Sensor Network (using XBee - bought separately)
- GPS Logging (using GPSBee - bought separately)
- Data Acquisition System capable of communicating with an App running on iPhone/Android Phone (using BluetoothBee - bought separately).
- RF Remote Control (using RFBee - bought separately).
- As a simple standalone Arduino compatible physical computing platform (UartSBee must be bought separately for programming).