DT-AVR Uno R3 is a microcontroller module based ATmega328P. This module is an Arduino Uno R3 clone with some differences: use a micro USB connector, the USB driver is different, and the regulator 3.3V with a maximum current of 300 mA.
- Based ATmega328P.
- Flash Memory 32 KB (0.5 KB for the bootloader), Byte EEPROM 1K, 2K Byte SRAM.
- It has 23 channels of I / O (including 6-channel 10-bit ADC path).
- Has a micro USB port for data communication lines, charging code program, or source of power supply lines.
- Using an external 16 MHz crystal.
- Has a SPI interface, TTL UART, I2C, and USB.
- Available internal voltage regulator is 3.3 VDC (current max. 300 mA) and 5 VDC (current max. 800 mA).
- Requires external power supply 7-12 VDC or power supply of the USB cable connected to a computer.
- Dimensions: 7.05 cm (P) x 5.33 cm (L) x 1.49 cm (T)