The TMS320F2808 eZdsp™ is a stand alone module that lets evaluators examine certain characteristics of the TMS320F2808 digital signal controller to determine if this DSP-based processor meets their application requirements. This module provides plug-and-play functionality, enabling both experienced and novice designers an easy way to get started immediately with innovative product designs. The kit, which provides new performance-enhancing features such as embedded IEEE 1149.1 JTAG controller with USB emulation, can be operated without additional development tools such as an emulator. Furthermore, the module is an excellent platform to develop, demonstrate, and run software for the TMS320F2808 controller.
* TMS320F2808 @ 100MHz, socketed
* 18K on-chip zero wait-state SARAM
* 256K bit I2C EEPROM
* 20MHz input clock to TMS320F2808
* On-board embedded JTAG emulation with USB host connection
* Support for external emulator via standard JTAG header
* 2 SCI ports with on-board transceivers. One port pinned out to standard 9 pin DSUB.
* 2 Enhanced CAN ports with on-board transceivers. One port pinned out to standard 9 pin DSUB.
* Boot mode selection switches
* Code Composer Studio for eZdsp
* F2808 eZdsp Diagnostics Utility
* Host and target source for Diagnostics, POST, and EEPROM programming
* CD-ROM including software and documentation
* Power supply, line cord and USB cable